Tuesday, September 29, 2020

The Biblical Language Center

 Ignore my previous post. In searching for resources, I ran across "The Biblical Language Center" which provides both online, asynchronous courses as well as live video, synchronous classes. You learn the language of your choice by being immersed in it as if it were a living (rather than dead) language. They have been doing this for 20 years or more and have a who whack of well educated and experienced teachers and other staff to provide the online and/or print resources to support their approach. I'm signed in to take the free trial online course in biblical Hebrew (the first 4 of 20 classes), just to see what they do and just how wholeheartedly I can recommend their teaching method. 

Again, I take my offer to teach biblical Hebrew and/or Greek off the table. This has me beat – https://www.biblicallanguagecenter.com/



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing My "Skeptics Believe" Website

Greetings: If you are one of the readers/subscribers to this blog, you've noted I've not published any posts here since early March....